U.S. Postal Service Announces Proposed Temporary Rate Adjustments for 2022 Peak Holiday Season
WASHINGTON - The United States Postal Service filed notice today with the Postal Regulatory Commission (PRC) regarding a temporary price adjustment for key package products for the 2022 peak holiday season. This temporary rate adjustment is similar to ones in past years that help cover extra handling costs to ensure a successful peak season.
The planned peak-season pricing, which was approved by the Governors of the Postal Service on Aug. 9, would affect prices on the following commercial and retail domestic competitive parcels: Priority Mail Express (PME), Priority Mail (PM), First-Class Package Service (FCPS), Parcel Select and USPS Retail Ground. International products would be unaffected. Pending favorable review by the PRC, the temporary rates would go into effect at 12 a.m. Central on Oct. 2, and remain in place until 12 a.m. Central Jan. 22, 2023.
We strive to have the best shipping prices at a flate rate to make your purchasing as easy as possible
- We do not provide your information to anybody.
- Your privacy is our top priority.
- Please make sure that the shipping AND billing address are correct.Incorrect billing/shipping address may cause delay in your order until you provide the correct information.
- We are not responsible for any shipments that are sent to an address that is incorrect.
- If your order is sent with no signature conformation or insurance we are not responsible.
-We do not accept any returns unless the lotion you received is not the product you ordered. The product also cannot be opened or used before resending.
- If you decide to refuse your order upon arrival you will be charged for the shipping.
- If your order signature confirmation and you are not present and the order comes back to us you will be charged the shipping for the order to be resent.
-lotionsforless.com is not responsible for any damaged packaging unless you have purchased insurance.
-Please save package and the contents inside to send back to us or the insurance cannot be valid for shipping company inspection reasons.
USPS First Class shipping- $8.95
USPS Priority Shipping - $12.25
Canada First Class Shipping - $34.99
Canada Priority Shipping - $49.99
- LotionsforLess is not responsible for any additional fees that may occur outside the United States.
- We are not responsible for any package that gets lost involving more than one country.
-Standard flat rate shipping does not apply to any other country besides the United States and Canada.